How to create a new MAAP workspace ? - Help
How to create a new MAAP workspace ?
To create a new workspace using Eclipse che, these steps are required :
Log in Eclipse che if it is not already done.
1- Once in the dashboard, click on "Create Workspace"
2- Enter the name of your workspace
3- Use the search to find the stack BMAAP
4- Click on create then on the green button Open.
5- On the left, you can find the workspace you just created. You can click on the name of the workspace to enter in
6- You can use the terminal provided to create project, import librairies, etc
7- Click on the link "Create Project..."
8- Select the programming language you want to use (example Python)
9- Enter the name of your algorithm
10- Click on the button "Create"
11- Use the terminal and run the following commands :
- Move in your project created with the command "cd TheNameOfYourAlgorithm"
- Initialise the template with the library we provided by running the command "initTemplate.sh"
12- You will find in your project the structure of an ESA MAAP algorithm
The structure created contains folders and files :
- conf: You will find inside conf folder, properties files used to run the algorithm and search in the data catalogue.
- doc: doc folder contains a documenation.md file you should complete in order to help people to understand what the algorithm does.
- input: folder containing input data used in the algorithm
- output: folder to put in data generated by the algorithm
- src: folder containing the source code files.
- Dockerfile: This file is used to create the docker image of your source code.
You can start to develop your algorithm. Have fun!